Monday, December 22, 2008

Closed for the Season, aka Burned Out

Image from daveelmore on flickr.
This is how I feel! LOL. So, time for some relaxation and real family time.

After filling countless wholesale orders and doing 11 shows since September, I need a break. Brett and I have worked our poor fingers to the bone. But I must say it was all worth it. Lots of connections were made ie: possible NPR online selling for Mother's Day, a few boutiques and galleries in Pittsburgh and New Orleans, and the Alt Craft section of the American Craft Council's Baltimore show is just around the corner in February! We are in pretty good shape going into the new year.

Thank you all out there for your support. I appreciate each and every customer and the network of friends who have helped me this year. The Baltimore Etsy Team totally kicked ass this year, you guys are amazing!

Happy Holidays and have a great New Year!

No comments: