Thursday, August 20, 2009

Summertime

Brett painted a beautiful shop sign for my show in Maine. I was excited to do my fist show up there and have a real booth to show in, only to have a total bomb of a sale. Unfortunately no one was buying, some vendors didn't bother to even show up the second day it was so bad. But I did connect with some great new vendors and meet some interesting crafters from Maine.

It was a good networking show where I had a chance to wander and talk with many of the vendors. I bought a great interactive cat napper from Maine-ly Cats , traded for some super cool jewelry with Vieve Designs, and was lucky to be next to Shauna's World -very talented and inspiring eco firendly children's apparel and accessories.
I even stopped in the Art & Soul Gallery in Ogunquit, ME and felt it would be a good fit for both my button jewelry and the copper line. I am happy to have made the connection there, so if you are up that way, stop in and check out the shop!

No comments: