Monday, March 9, 2009

Horse Mummies, My Child's Art


Don't ask me why my girl loves tape. She makes spider webs with it. She makes sure all 4 corners of whatever new creation we hang on the walls is securely fastened, then proceeds to tape all around the perimeter. Lately the new thing is to make mummies of whatever figurines she might be interested in that week. She posed these on a pedestal for the picture herself.

Last week she painted blue polka dots all over a friend's wall while we were visiting -not to mention actually painting my friend's son in the process... we have a compulsive mark maker on our hands here...

2 comments:

averagejen said...

chloe is addicted to tape, too! but not mummification...

Krabby said...

Love that kid! Alice loves tape, too. She rips up her books just so I'll get out the tape to fix them. She says, "Don't rip!" Then she rips. Then she says, "Maybe we need some tape and then we can fix it!" The mummies are beautiful.