Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Bedroom Mural

I am lucky to wake up to his beautiful Japanese inspired landscape every morning. I am not tired of looking at it yet and I find new joys in it almost everyday.

When we first bought our home the bedroom was first on the renovation list. The finishing touch was the beautiful mural my husband painted. With original art and years of experience under his belt, he created a beautiful piece for our room using gold leaf and tiny samurai. Beauty with a sense of humor, there is nothing better I could ask for to wake up to every morning.

If you would need any decorative painting in your own home in the future, please think of us and feel free to contact me.

3 comments:

Juliet said...

wow~ THat is awesome!

MonasMane said...

Oh geez that is so cool!

tigerlillyshop said...

thanks, i'll let him know;)